Friday, October 31, 2008

RATE EACH PART OF THE CYCLE -PROCESS JOURNAL (1-6) USING PG 29-34
Investigation-In this part if the design cycle, i think i would rate myself a 1 because I only listed SOME specifications.I know that I should of have listed more. Design-In this part of the process journal I would give myself a 3 because I believe that I liked the work I did on my process journal. I think that I did a really good job on the decorating part of the newsletter. Plan-I would give myself a 1, because I had only a few details. I was suppose to have ALOT more than that, but I only did like 2-3 details. Create-I gave myself a zero. The reason of why I gave myself a zero is because I did not have a product or a solution. Evaluate-I would give myself a 1. The reason of this is why I rated myself a 1 is because I did my own newsletter and no one else had helped me. Attitude in Technology-The attitude i have in TECH is very good. I would rate myself a 3. Because I always come here with a GOOD attitude and always wanting to do more!

No comments: